If you would like to provide some positive feedback you are most welcome to do so in the following ways:
- You could ‘comment’ on my facebook page (Search for Anna Shawcross Osteopathy).
- You can simply email me on email@example.com Or indeed you could write to me at 15 Guillod Cottages, Graffham, Petworth, GU28 0NR
- I will offer you to provide PROM data after your first appointment. This is a national osteopathic research project which I would warmly encourage you to join in with. It’s very easy. You can download an App for your tablet or phone and complete a few questions about your experiences at the first appointment, then at 2 weeks and 6 weeks. Your feedback is entirely anonymous.
- If you feel you had an experience that the profession of osteopathy could learn from then please go to the PREOS website for more information about how to leave annonymous feedback http://www.ncorpreos.org.uk/
If for any reason you are not entirely happy with the service I have provided then please see below for my complaints procedure:
Anna Shawcross Osteopathy Complaints Procedure
01798 867523 or 07971 204287
15 Guillod Cottages, Graffham, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28 0NR
If you have a complaint or concern about any aspect of your treatment, please let me know as soon as possible. Please give me full details of your complaint and I will undertake to treat it seriously, deal with it promptly and learn from it by reviewing or, if appropriate, improving my standards.
1 Make your complaint to me either in person, by phone, by letter or in an email. I will investigate your complaint during the following few days and will aim to:-
- Find out what happened and what went wrong
- Make sure you receive an explanation and an apology if this is appropriate
- Identify what I can do to ensure that this problem does not arise again
2 Osteopathic Institute Complaints Resolution Service
If you feel uncomfortable complaining directly to me or do not feel that your
complaint has been resolved to your satisfaction, you can speak to the Osteopathic Institute by ringing Freephone 0800 110 5857 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
3 General Osteopathic Council
If you are concerned about safety and you wish to instigate a formal complaint with the regulatory body, the General Osteopathic Council can be contacted on 0207
Please note that the General Osteopathic Council cannot award compensation.