Empire hall has parking to the front of the building and 2 small steps or a disabled ramp. The treatment room is across the main hall on the right hand side. Please knock before you enter in case the room is already occupied.
New patients will need to read and fill out a medical questionnaire, a consent form and a privacy notice. You can download here and fill out before you arrive if you like.
Covid-19 Health and Safety
We follow guidance from Government, NHS England, Public Health England, General Osteopathic Council and Osteopathic Institute
Please read the Risk Assessment for my practice:
Please read new patient procedures:
I can see most patients with insurance please just ask first. I am currently registered with Aviva and Vitality Health. I am not currently registered to see BUPA patients, however you can see BUPA at Oving clinic.
How many appointments will I need?
- All patient’s should attend for a minimum of 2 treatments
- 3 treatments in a row will be sufficient for many conditions
- 6 treatments constitute a full course. If insufficient recovery in this time then I can help with a referral
- Some patients with more chronic conditions need to attend for a longer duration with more spaced out appointments
- Some patients like to come 4 times per year to have a check up and discuss any minor physical ailments
What is the cancellation policy?
24 hours notice please. Emergencies happen, but if you forget I will need to ask you to pay £20